»SøA« Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

European clan since 2004

3 posters

Demos

»SøA«Centur1øn
    »SøA«Centur1øn
    General
    General

Male Number of posts : 1595
    Quotation : ping > all
    Registration date : 2004-10-25

Demos Empty Demos

Post  »SøA«Centur1øn Mon 24 Sep 2007 - 23:20

These are two tips I learnt while watching demos :

- On UT2004 you can change the speed of the demo you are watching (for example increasing the speed to skip boring sequences and then changing back the speed to normal). For this I used to press "Escape" and then it appears on the screen some buttons to pause, increase and decrease the speed. The problem is that it's very buggy because most of the time you can't change the speed back to normal so you've got to run the demo again and again. But I just found out (took me 3 years lol) that you could change the speed directly with arrows of the keyboard. This way I never had any trouble anymore.

- While watching a demo at speed 0.5 instead of 1.0 for a laugh, I figured that I had some double and multi kills that I didn't have in normal speed. For example to get a double kill, the lap between the two frags should be less than 3 seconds, but if you watch a demo with lower speed I'm sure this lap is more than 3 seconds and so you get a lot of double, multi or mega kills. I know this is useless but I wanted to report that bug to you guys What a Face
    »SøA«AmakhiS
    »SøA«AmakhiS
    Brigadier
    Brigadier

Male Number of posts : 929
    Quotation : BanzAï !!!
    Registration date : 2007-07-08

Demos Empty Re: Demos

Post  »SøA«AmakhiS Tue 25 Sep 2007 - 14:46

Well thx lol!
    try to install the next level of demo player and to brake your brain with it :

Download link:
    http://rypelcam.net/rcf/index.php?automodule=downloads&req=download&code=do_download&id=36

Note for andrew pro Rypel user (this is a new version 5 september 2007)
    new in 1.9D:
    - changed: first person weaponmodels are now off by default
    - fixed: you dont need a special UTComp version anymore to load RypelCam
    - fixed: if you turn the weapons off they wont show again after fast forwarding
    - added: HUD message that tells you if you are too far away from the last Campoint so that Numpad'5' will fail

To help your brain and use this demoplayer version easy, you will find help on this website and use the readme.txt file for install help
    http://rypelcam.net/
    ~Andrew~»`
    ~Andrew~»`
    Captain
    Captain

Male Number of posts : 161
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Demos Empty Re: Demos

Post  ~Andrew~»` Tue 25 Sep 2007 - 15:44

:)
    ty

Sponsored content