»SøA« Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

European clan since 2004

2 posters

ClanBase cup: UT2003 3v3 iCTF

ShX
    Soldier
    Soldier

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2011-02-25

ClanBase cup: UT2003 3v3 iCTF Empty ClanBase cup: UT2003 3v3 iCTF

Post  ShX Fri 25 Feb 2011 - 13:54

Hello.

I am proud to say, that UT2003 gonna have again a cup via ClanBase. Now KYo, Iscariot and me gonna care about it a bit more, than KYo cared about last cup and I hope it won't fail much.
    You can sign up until 31st of March, so there is month to sign up. Still, if more teams will add, cup would look a bit more interesting to other people.
    So I would ask you - what do you think about adding SoA into this cup? I know that it isn't really your gamemode, but still it is your old game.
    And little information which will make you maybe happy a little bit - after that iCTF cup, we gonna organisate TDM cup. Hope you will be with us in these 2 cups.

Here you have link for this cup - any discussion from organisating side will be published there. http://clanbase.ggl.com/news_league.php?lid=11828

Greetings.
    »SøA«miNo
    »SøA«miNo
    General
    General

Male Number of posts : 1680
    Quotation : Search & destroy
    Registration date : 2005-09-17

ClanBase cup: UT2003 3v3 iCTF Empty Re: ClanBase cup: UT2003 3v3 iCTF

Post  »SøA«miNo Fri 25 Feb 2011 - 18:21

ty for adverting us, not sure i m gonna reinstall ut2003 since i m not active enough, but its a nice thing, hope u boys will get much fun in that, kissssss

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024 - 14:42