European clan since 2004

Problems in the clan

SASr_K
    General
    General

Male Number of posts : 1091
    Quotation : one HS for u, one HS for u,one HS for u.. etc..
    Registration date : 2005-03-29

Problems in the clan

Post  SASr_K on Sun 20 Jan 2013 - 16:28

Okay, first of all I wonna wish you all a happy new year. I haven't been there since my computer C drive crashed so i need to remove that one and install Windows on another one. I still have a mac but as all know on a mac you can't play UT.. to bad of course. :)

Second and most important.

We got a problem in the clan, as all probably already know i have kicked Rawk out of the clan since there has been a problem.
    I have based my conclusion on 1 persons hearing, that will be Mino. Since he is the only one i have seen and heard in the time between.
    Now Lucy wants a democratic vote about it. I wonna give that too her. No problem for me.

The only problem is that since i have posted in the Internal discussion part there has been no one that has said something about this.
    Is it that everyone has a problem with it doesn't anyone wonna tell me how he feels about this i just wonna clarify it.

So i want everyone's opinion about this, i don't wanna have a fight on this topic about yes or no i just want everyone's opinion.
    And after this we can argue about a reasonable kick or not.

I hope to hear from everyone what he thinks.

Ty

Jonas

Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 97
    Registration date : 2007-09-07

Re: Problems in the clan

Post  SAJester^ on Sun 20 Jan 2013 - 17:52

Hi Jonas nice to see you and hope your come back asap :D
    About the problem between Mino and Rawk i dont really know what happened. I have nothing special against her (maybe she takes the game a little bit too seriously but it's not the subject..) that why i have no reasons to "vote" against her. BUT I dont think that accept Rawk back in the team is the best solution.. We are all like friends or even a family, and there are no tensions in a family. Think about a team with 2 players who cant play together... weird and less fun. If Rawk really want to join back the team, it would be nice if mino and her reconcile before.
    That's my opinion.
    Gl Sarkio :P
    SAmiNo
    General
    General

Male Number of posts : 1678
    Quotation : Search & destroy
    Registration date : 2005-09-17

Post  SAmiNo on Sun 20 Jan 2013 - 20:06

all i know is that we always welcome and treat everyone in the same way in this team, coz we are, i can rlly say it, good guys, not kids, and i can myself say that i gave to lucie more than i gave to anyone in this team/game, so, whenever i read that kind of stuff

'reVenge.raWk` on Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 18:16
    you all said: "soa is like familly, more than just gaming team" but obviously you dont know well what familly means. it means, when some of members has some problem, others try to understand and try to talk, try to fix together that fking problem. soa "familly" just noticed some problem and forced that member to leave. without any question :"why he acts like this". you all are just cold as stone, without feelings, emphaty, lack of communitation, just you and your language, you ego, your needs.last 4month i felt like th eonly soa member, without any contact with others, just ignoring. even negative experience is rly important, i learned a lot. one of these thigs is, that i ll never give so much, becouse nobody deserves it. i wish you all to feel the same pain as me before.'

well, thats also MY team, as it is everyone soa's member team, and when i read stuff like 'i wish you all to feel the same pain as me before.' well, u aint talk to my 'familly' in that way. whatever happend, i dont think xounz, jester, sarkio, ama and all the others did anything to her, neither myself actually.. i dont hold any anger towards her, but god forgives, i dont. If it ended, there is a reason, coming back on old stuff wont change anything, we'll all get lessons from it and move forward, thats it, coz i dont feel like sharing the same tag as someone who said that and more.

you got my point of view so now u know and ofc, welcome back DARRRRRRRRLING :D i been missing u :D

@lucie : remove ur soa tag from esl website, ty
    SAxOunz
    Captain
    Captain

Male Number of posts : 140
    Quotation : Combo'zzz!
    Registration date : 2008-06-16

Post  SAxOunz on Wed 23 Jan 2013 - 0:20

i don't really have something to say about this. i don't have anything against her, but at the moment the most active player of the team is mino, if he can't deal with her... i don't see how it can going well in the team. so for me my vote will follow the one of mino
    SAAmakhiS
    Brigadier
    Brigadier

Male Number of posts : 928
    Quotation : BanzA !!!
    Registration date : 2007-07-08

Post  SAAmakhiS on Wed 23 Jan 2013 - 10:20

I was not here, but I also could have felt hanger inside before my break, distroying all teamplay possibilities.
    Thats why I do support the initial choice.
    And even if I haven't be present for her at the last times (for our 2v2 which certainly has given pain to her) I think that Lucy has to introspect herself about communication with others.
    I do not tell it badly, I just have experienced it myself when I was younger and trying keeping hanger for me while I should have speak gently of the problem has brung me back alot of pain to myself.

Turn the page Lucy, it's not a fail, it's a step. Fun, pain then new beginning.

I which you lots of good things to come in the real life.
    SASr_K
    General
    General

Post  SASr_K on Wed 23 Jan 2013 - 21:46

So Lucy,

I hope you don't feel a grudge against us but I don't see a possibility in letting you join the team again.
    It's just sad you had an argument, disagreement, just a thing... with mino and that it had to end like this.
    But for this reason i just can't have a fight inside the clan and for that reason i have to say that you have to leave this clan.

Ty for everything I wish you all the best for you in life and game.

Brigadier

Post  SAAmakhiS on Tue 5 Feb 2013 - 4:23

Her response on my facebook after the democratic vote:
    "
    Luca RaWk Varg

adios rofl, hope i ll never see u again
    "

sleep
    SAmiNo
    General
    General

Post  SAmiNo on Tue 5 Feb 2013 - 19:59

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL really, its always the same thing, first they want to join, we let them in, then they fool around and get kicked, they curse word, they regret, they apologize, they want to come back sooooooooo fucking hard coz its the team they love, the best thing in their life, blablabla, and then, once we dont let them in, they act like 'well anyway, i never rlly wanted to be in that team, then fu' XD

In italy we got a saying 'quando la gatta non arriva al lardo dice che puzza'

it basically means that whenever a cat is trying to reach a pieace of meat rlly hard, but that she cant get it, the cat will say 'well it wasnt a good piece anyway..'

lol!
    SAshunky
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 73
    Registration date : 2008-08-27

Post  SAshunky on Thu 18 Apr 2013 - 20:36

Wow, sad things here.
    I never had anything against Rawk, she was friendly, but to be honest, I never really see her into the team, because she never speak on TS when I was here. She spoke only to Mino, and really not that much when there're anyone else in the team.

But I dont think it's a good argument, till i was not that active last months, but well, with this kind of words ("I hope i never see you again"), the first thing in my mind was "well, so is she that dumb?!". So well, SoA was not her "family", I'll never said this to a team like SoA which is really more than a teamfamily than a teamgame, like it was for me with zounds and FADA. And i'd really like to meet all members of SoA in real life.

I think it's really sad about what she said to Ama at FB. Is she mad?
    SAmiNo
    General
    General

Post  SAmiNo on Thu 18 Apr 2013 - 22:15

who cares, shit is gone :D
    SAshunky
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 73
    Registration date : 2008-08-27

Post  SAshunky on Thu 18 Apr 2013 - 22:57

Ah ok, didnt see the date xD
    SASr_K
    General
    General

Post  SASr_K on Sun 21 Apr 2013 - 23:28

Well i still have her whole chat on Facebook but i can't really be bothered to post it here.
    Just for 2 reasons
    1. she said she wanted it to be private and i respect that, i don't gonna lower me till that level too post it behind her back.
    2. i don't even care anymore what's on there and what she had to say.

she called me bad names after i kicked her out. So i wished her best of luck with the rest and than she removed me from her Facebook. :)
    Done is done.

i'm going to reinstall my ut 2004 and i'll come and play again some times ;)

It's been way too long. Ama maybe it's your chance to win from me now since i'm very rusty :p AHAHAHA

General

Post  SAmiNo on Mon 22 Apr 2013 - 0:27

u dont even have ut installed, u got even lower than the bottom

mp1 wud say : 'go to the ocean and jump, kill urself noob'
    SAR›D3n
    Brigadier
    Brigadier

Male Number of posts : 975
    Quotation : I am ... am not a terrorist
    Registration date : 2006-07-16

Post  SAR›D3n on Mon 22 Apr 2013 - 1:36

all these liars...with all their promises..ridiculous, whenever I install and play, there is no one online.
    For some magical reason only when I'm not playing, you people play....
    SAAmakhiS
    Brigadier
    Brigadier

Post  SAAmakhiS on Mon 19 Aug 2013 - 14:57

SASr_K wrote:Well i still have her whole chat on Facebook but i can't really be bothered to post it here.
    Just for 2 reasons
    1. she said she wanted it to be private and i respect that, i don't gonna lower me till that level too post it behind her back.
    2. i don't even care anymore what's on there and what she had to say.

she called me bad names after i kicked her out. So i wished her best of luck with the rest and than she removed me from her Facebook. :)
    Done is done.

i'm going to reinstall my ut 2004 and i'll come and play again some times ;)

It's been way too long. Ama maybe it's your chance to win from me now since i'm very rusty :p AHAHAHA
    Man ;)
    I'm really ready to play back now.
    Please take care!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 10 Dec 2018 - 14:19