Shootmania

SAJester^
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 97
    Registration date : 2007-09-07

Shootmania

Post  SAJester^ on Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 1:04

Hello there! I've been playing Shootmania for a while now, like 1 month. I think it can't equal UT by his complexity and fun but currently it's the most active Fast FPS, with many cups.In my opinion that will be cool if we join this game to be competitive as few years ago (UT is now dead sad). A lot of UT players already play this game and have a good skill (aesir, FrenchCo, Pure...)then why shouldn't we try? I know, mino you dont really like this game but with teamplay it's way more fun! And stay alone on UT will be boring.. So I think it could be a nice thing if we join this game to be more active!
    reVenge.raWk`
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Female Number of posts : 56
    Quotation : Fight for Glory, Show no Mercy, Die with Honor
    Registration date : 2011-10-13

Re: Shootmania

Post  reVenge.raWk` on Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 18:09

I wont express myself on that question yet, i need to think about it first. To be honest, i can hardly imagine myself playing other game. Anyway, good idea, i wud like to know views of others
    SAshunky
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 73
    Registration date : 2008-08-27

Post  SAshunky on Fri 10 Aug 2012 - 0:48

Hi,

Like I said, i've no internet connection, but I've a friend who play ShootMania, and I tried it.
    It's a nice game, but not better than UT2004. The point is, he is active like Jester said...

And yes, somes ut players goes on like winz, luxxiz, skaven, frantic, diddix, exen, zaccubus, garpy... and Gohlink will probably go on, I know it because Empu (from hK with goh, and FADA with me) asked me to join Exordium team with Gohlink.

They're already some famous team like Millenium, Dignitas, H2k etc... who are on this game

Take a look at this: http://www.team-aaa.com/news-22759-0-1-op3n_shootmania_gamescom_le_recap.html
    SAdespe
    Soldier
    Soldier

Male Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2012-03-20

Post  SAdespe on Sun 12 Aug 2012 - 18:11

I've already tested shootmania, I think really this is totally under UT2k4. But sometimes it's funny to destroy enemies with the very low-skills there are on public servers.
    SAAmakhiS
    Brigadier
    Brigadier

Male Number of posts : 928
    Quotation : BanzA !!!
    Registration date : 2007-07-08

Post  SAAmakhiS on Sat 18 Aug 2012 - 13:00

SAshunky wrote:Hi,

Like I said, i've no internet connection, but I've a friend who play ShootMania, and I tried it.
    It's a nice game, but not better than UT2004. The point is, he is active like Jester said...

And yes, somes ut players goes on like winz, luxxiz, skaven, frantic, diddix, exen, zaccubus, garpy... and Gohlink will probably go on, I know it because Empu (from hK with goh, and FADA with me) asked me to join Exordium team with Gohlink.

They're already some famous team like Millenium, Dignitas, H2k etc... who are on this game

Take a look at this: http://www.team-aaa.com/news-22759-0-1-op3n_shootmania_gamescom_le_recap.html

If le winz moved to this game I will never play it :D

Nah actually, I don't have so much time to play FPS.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 18 Jun 2018 - 19:57